Friday, August 29, 2008

Life's a Jungle


I love this stamp set, Life's a Jungle, from Close To My Heart. It was the July 2007 Stamp of the Month. I was so eager to use this set that I raced to make the cards and they came out very simple and basic and need a little something. This would be a great starting block for someone to let their imagination run.

The 3 inch Paper Shapers scalloped circle punch was a new purchase from a LSS. I hole punched the little dots from each scallop with my 1/8 inch hole punch. The ribbons were from Michael's and the brown card stock was embossed with my Swiss Dots embossing folder from Cuttlebug. The sentiment inside says "No Lion, You're The Best!" I love the innocent look on the lions face. Don't think this is the last time you will see a post using this stamp set.

No comments: