Monday, August 25, 2008

Introduction

Hello everyone. Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts and browsing my ideas.

I welcome you to use my artwork for inspiration or to help get your creative juices flowing, but please do not COPY or use MY artwork for publication, contest submissions or for selling purposes. Thank you.

Let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Janene and I live in Los Angeles, CA with my wonderful husband and our baby...of the four legged kind. I have many hobbies such a scrapbooking, card making, reading, traveling, cooking, and working out. I have also been a teacher for 14 years and am currently working on completing my masters degree to be a high school counselor. I am in the final stretch of my coursework and am scheduled to graduate in December and have everything finished by February.

My goal is to post thoughts and/or artwork once or twice a week. Please be patient with me as I am learning how to be a blogger.



No comments: