Saturday, September 13, 2008

Grateful


I am sure you have gathered by now that I LOVE pumpkins. Not sure why. Maybe it is because they are orange, my favorite color. Maybe because they are a symbol of my favorite season, Autumn. Or could it be that I love the way pumpkin smells. I think it is all of the above.
Well, as I was dong my tri-weekly review of my favorite blogs I came across Gina's site (blog.ginakdesigns.com) and I found a few cards of her that I thought I could duplicate, but only tweak them up to make them mine.
I used my Swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder to added some texture to the card. The pumpkin stamp is from the Harvest Memories stamp set from Close To My Heart and the sentiment is from the Treasured Life set, also from Close To My Heart (September Stamp of the Month)...oh wait, the two brads are also Close To My Heart. As for everything else, it is a hodgepodge of sources...paper and ribbon (left over from my wedding supplies) from Michael's and my colored pencils are from Stampin' Up.

No comments: