Thursday, September 4, 2008

Parasailing in Hawaii

I finally got around to scrap booking a few pictures from our honey moon and of course the first one was not even with my husband. I knew I had to scrapbook this page first because it was one of the most memorable moments in my life. I have always wanted to parasail, but lacked the courage and confidence to do it. One day while in Hawaii I mentioned to Angel my desire to go parasailing and he said he was game since Jay has a worse fear than I do about heights.
Angel and I had a blast and Jay was our photographer on the boat. I am so glad he joined us. It gave me added support and encouragement just by having him near.
I have been racking my brain trying to remember where I got this paper, but nothing is coming to me...must be old age. I want to say it was Close To My Heart, but I am not sure. Anyway, the letter was done with stickers as was the parasailing sticker. Since I think I have horrible penmanship I typically type my journaling if it is longer than a sentence or a few bullets.
Well, I have a lot more fun times in Hawaii to scrapbook, so keep checking back.

No comments: