Monday, September 22, 2008

Thinking of you!


Well, I am not completely back into scrapping or card making since I have a few more things to finish up on my paper, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...I just hope it isn't a train.
I want to take this moment to thank my wonderful husband, Jay, for a great birthday. He took off half day from work and bought me Red Velvet Cupcakes from Sprinkles (a famous cupcake shop in Beverly Hills). They were very yummy. I still have one more to eat. For dinner we went to P.F. Chang's. My dinner choice changed a bit since we have been together. I think my first birthday we were together I wanted to go to my favorite place...Rubio's.
Ok, I had made this card a few weeks ago with another kit that I didn't know I ordered from Close To My Heart. The stamp set is Just Because and I must admit I like how girlie girl it is. This kit is just like the other as it includes all the supplies and recipes you need to make fabulous cards. This is just one. I love the simplicity of it. The recipe is from the Originals called Set the Stage. I am looking forward to making a few more cards from this set.
Well, I want to thank those of you who leave me comments (Shemaine). I appreciate the encouraging words you give me.

1 comment:

Shemaine Smith said...

Janene I really appreciate your comments and I love looking at your blog and admiring your beautiful artwork!!:)