Sunday, October 12, 2008

Don'tcha just love pumpkins?


Ok, I know "don'tcha" is not a word. That is why I am a science teacher. This is such a simple card and I think that is one of the reasons I like it. I actually got the idea from a post on Splitcoast Stampers from CharmWarm called So Thankful on September 29, 2008.
I used Pumpkin Harvest embossing folder on my Cuttlebug. The ribbon and paper are from Michael's. The stamp set is Harvest Memories from Close To My Heart. If you look real close (go ahead and put your head on your computer screen, no one will notice), you might see that the staple is brownish orange.
I have spent a good chunk of my August, September and October on Halloween and Thanksgiving cards, when should I start dabbling in Christmas cards? Pumpkins and Christmas? Hmmm, I don't think so. I think I will continue on a few more Autumn cards. I just cannot resist the Harvest season.

No comments: