Sunday, October 26, 2008

Just moved...


March of 2007 I moved from my condo of seven years to my new home. I had to let all my friends and family know what my new address would be, so therefore I had make quite a few of these cards. The stamp set is Welcome to the Neighborhood from Close To My Heart. The card to be fast and simple and I definitely achieved that. Even though they were simple I like the packing string on the top. Anyone who has ever moved know what a pain in the bum it is. I am hoping to move one more time into my dream home in my dream city with my dream husband and doggie...I already have the last two.
Well, I mentioned on Friday that this weekend was going to be a crafting one, but things changed. The card making class on Friday night was canceled, but the card class today was a blast. I made so many cute cards that I cannot wait to post them. Stay tuned because I have a feeling that some new cards are in near future.

No comments: