Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Simplicity is the key...


It is the day after our election day and I am so proud of our country and I look toward to the future with hope and optimism.
I made this card using the Snowflake embossing folder on my Cuttlebug. The sentiment is from the Wonderful Season stamp set from Close To My Heart. The red ribbon is Stampin' Up...I bought it over 5 years ago and finally broke down and used it. I like the way the green adds another element of color on a simple white card. I am such a traditionalist...I love red and green for holidays. This card in the running as our Christmas card. I am going to let Jay decide, since he does help make them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This card is very good and simple.
Love it. Sorry I am not more wordly
but I must say again....Love IT.
Pemmy