Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A little treat for you


Well, this is the last project from the Stampin' Up workshop I went to last month. I am actually going to another one Saturday so I hope to get more creative ideas. Since this is ALL Stampin' Up I cannot tell you the colors, the stamps, the embellishments, etc., (but I can direct you to two amazing Stampin' Demonstrators) but I can tell you that I love this treat bag and especially the treats inside...Andes Mints. I have loved these mints for years. They are awesome in hot chocolate to give it a little kick. I am not sure what lucky person will receive this yummy treat.
I hope you are enjoying the holiday season. I have a few things on my mind before I can truly enjoy it. I have my final Master's project due Saturday (12/6), my graduation (12/13), a class paper (12/16), traveling to Michigan (12/19)...during all this hub bub I need to get to work on our Christmas cards. I may take the easy way out and Cuttlebug them all...Gosh, I hope not.
Have a fabulous week!

No comments: