Thursday, January 8, 2009

Yep! Another Christmas card...


I think this one is so cute. I really tried my best to make the lights look good, but I'm not sure. Well, anyway...I used my Christmas tree Cuttlebug embossing folder, a light punch I've had for years, twine that has been sitting on my desk since I moved into Jay's house, and then Merry Pursuits stamp from Close To My Heart. I might say that the Merry Pursuits stamp set is one of my holiday favorites.
Well, if you are willing to be patient with me I promise I will get my act together and get some Valentine's Day cards made and posted. Most of you know that I graduated with my Master's Degree last month, but I am in the process of taking my very last class. The class ends next Tuesday (officially 1/20, but my instructor is allowing us to submit our final via email..yeah!!!!) and I have a BIG project due for the class that I actually thought I had until the 20th, but NOPE! So, this morning I got up and went right to work typing, researching, printing, organizing, thinking...all the fun stuff that comes with school. After I decided to call it a day and hit the gym I took a look at everything I printed off. Let's just say I have to redo all of it because I ran out of ink. Isn't that just my luck? I have one last project for my degree and my ink runs out less than a week before it is due. UGH!!! Ok, so I will pick up my Rx, go to the gym, buy ink, and then go to the bank...I better head off now before I change my mind and lay down and watch QVC, DIY, Bravo, HGTV, and/or Food Network.
Have a tremendous Thursday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, too, love this stamp. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.