Sunday, October 19, 2008

Totally Chic


Well, as I was cleaning (ok, just straightening up my mess) my scrapbook area and I came across about 6 cards I didn't know I had. Amazing what treasures we find.
This card was one of my favorites and I think I will have to brush the dust off this stamp set and use it again. It is Totally Chic from Close To My Heart. Gosh! I totally wish I could wear this dress. The red paper on the right was found at LSS (Local Scrapbook Store) in the clearance box and I just loved the deep embossing on it. The sheer white ribbon added a little texture and dimension.
I did take some time out this weekend and work on a few Christmas cards...egads! I said it...Christmas cards. I would like to welcome home my mom and Irene. They made it home safe and in much need of sleep. Party Animals! =)

No comments: