Thursday, October 30, 2008

Uber Simple Chirstmas Card


Ok, if I remember correctly this is my first Christmas card posting. I used my snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folder and then used some light blue chalk to highlight the impressions. The tag is Curly Label Punch Bundle from Stampin' Up. Of course the ribbon and paper are from Michael's. You know I am all about simple and this card fits that to a T.
My goal was to post some cute little Halloween favors I have seen on SCS (Splitcoasterstampers.com), but the battery in my camera is dead at the moment. Jay used it last weekend to video tape a 15 sec segment for a cooking show I submitted a question to. I will keep you posted if I am actually going to be on the show. Well, anyway, after 30 mins of recording (takes and retakes) and the fact that Jay didn't recharge my battery you can see why the battery was dead. This afternoon I will take photos and possibly post them. WOW!! That would be 3 posts in 3 days. I better slow down.
Have a fabulous day.

No comments: