Tuesday, October 28, 2008

UGH!!!

Well, let me start off by saying that I am sorry that I do not have any artwork to share. But let me explain. I took today off of work so I could go to the doctors in the afternoon and not have Maddie crated all day. I was going to sleep in, work out, get a pedicure, do a little shopping, stop by Magnolia to say Hi to friends, go to the drs, and then home. Well, some of that happened, but truth be told, I really should have just locked myself in the house and not come out.
1. I accidentally set my alarm, so I woke up at 6am.
2. The park Maddie and I were walking to this morning for her morning business had the sprinklers going.
3. I wanted a little food before I went to the gym. I found a nutrition bar, but I remembered that it tasted better when heated...well, next time I will pay attention to the wrapper. It was foil and shrunk up around the bar. So long bar.
4. After my work out I needed to back out of the parking spot, but instead of R I shifted into D. There was a lovely Acura car in front of me. Good thing there was a parking bump so I didn't hit the car.
5. I decided to take Maddie to day care in case my dr appointment went long. I spent TWENTY minutes looking for her collar. Yep, you read it correctly, TWENTY. No, it was not around her neck.
6. I dropped two bottles of shampoo on my toe (the one I had surgery on a few months ago) and chipped the nail polish and limped for a good 10 minutes.
All of this happened before noon. My afternoon was better, but I didn't want to chance it. So, I thought it might be best if I was not in close contact with sharp objects. Therefore I don't have any artwork. But, I will have new stuff tomorrow. I will show you one of the new cards I made on Sunday.
Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments: