Friday, November 14, 2008

A little digging


Well, this past weekend I got into my craft area and got to work on a few things...finishing up my moms Christmas gifts, finishing a random page from our Hawaii honeymoon from 2007, finishing our Thanksgiving cards, and if time permitted explore some new ideas.
As I was rummaging through the drawers in my craft area I came across this love thing in a bag. It was done, the quote was on there, it was matted, and the flowers were even attached. Hmmm, looks like a card possibility to me, huh? So, I put the card through my Cuttlebug with the Swiss dots embossing folder and then put a little piece of sheer lavender ribbon across the top. Viola!
I cannot wait to do a little more exploring in the vast depths of my craft drawers to see what I can discover. Have a fabulous weekend and I hope you discover a treasure or two along the way.

1 comment:

Shemaine Smith said...

I love diggin thru my embellishment boxes, it's like shopping! Beautiful card