Monday, November 10, 2008

Simple little note of thanks...


WOW, another simple card. I have been thinking about this for awhile now and I finally did it. I used my Stylized Flowers embossing folder on the green cardstock. The butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch. Ribbon from Michael's and the sentiment is from Say it in Style from Close To My Heart.
I needed another thank you card for a friend who got me a subscription to Bark, a dog magazine, for my birthday. Lots of neat info in the magazine.
Well, I did it...I finished my Thanksgiving cards. Remember how I said Jay was going to help me? Well, he didn't. Unless you consider stamping our address stamp on the envelopes and folding 20 circle punches in half (one of a million steps in this project) helping. Boy, he is in for it with our Christmas cards. I may make him to all of them...naw!!! I am too picky.
Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great use of butterflies. your work
really looks professional. Keep up
the cards, I love them
Penny