Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Merry Pursuits


When I saw this stamp set (Close To My Heart, Merry Pursuits) I HAD to have it. The little elves are so adorable. This is one of our Christmas cards. I used my Spots and Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder and then gently sanded it. The ribbon is a Micheal's find. I am new to using nestibilities, but I gave them a shot on this card. As I look at this card I see a few areas of improvement and I will work on them in the future...maybe I should center a little better and use a little more color on my present. I think if I would have inked the edges it would have been nice as well. The good thing is that I always learn from my mistakes.
I finally mailed most of our Christmas cards yesterday. I just need to wait for my husband to return from yet another business trip so he can sign the remaining handful. Yes, I make him sign his name...I'm evil, huh? =)
Well, I am playing hookie from my internship today because Jay is out of town and I have class tonight and I don't want to keep Maddie in her crate ALL day and ALL night. So, I am off to the gym to work off some of the cookies I ate last night.
Have a terrific Tuesday!

2 comments:

Shemaine Smith said...

that is really adorable!!!I miss u!!!!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. Where have you been?
Missed you.