Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy February!


Here is one of the Valentine's cards I made last week when inspiration hit me.
At the bottom of the black cardstock I used a Martha Stewart edge punch. The sentiment is from Hundred Hearts stamp set by Verve Stamps. I love that set because it has some very beautiful sayings and even one that my mom use to tell me throughout my childhood. I used my nestibilites for the red and white frames. As for the flowers, I'm not sure since I have dumped all my flowers in one BIG glass jar.
I wanted to get this post out earlier, but time got away from me and with the Super Bowl less than 90 minutes away now was the only time I could get. Who do you want to win? Cardinals or Steelers? My team isn't playing...da Bears. So, you may be asking who do I want to win...well, I grew up in a household with my dad rooting for the underdog and so that tradition lives on with me. I would like to see the Cardinals win.
Have a Super Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a very cute card. Love it.
MOM