Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day...


A little late, but I had to wait until my mother got her gift box since this was her Valentine's card.
Well, for this card I used a stamp set from Verve called Hearts on Fire. I went to the Verve blog and checked out some art work people posted and saw a card similar to this one. Since it was so long ago I have no idea what the lady's name was...sorry. I used quite a variety of supplies from ribbon, bling, foam squares, edge punch (Martha Stewart) and cardstock from the discount bin at my LSS.
My goal on the next batch of cards I photograph is to take my time so I get a good picture. I don't think this picture does the card justice. I am just so proud of this one and I wanted you to get the full affect. Oh well.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Wednesday. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This card is so pretty. I love it
and I am even happier you sent it to me.
Love You

MOM