Monday, February 23, 2009

Tweet Tweet, So Tweet


I have got to learn how to take a decent picture. It may be my photo studio...a brown blanket draped on my scrapbook table and my OTT lamp over my shoulder. Hmmm, I may have to come up with something a little better.
Well, this little birdie is the last in my 3 part series (sounds so professional, huh?). I used a few supplies this time that I normally don't. From Close To My Heart I used white waxy flax to attach the buttons. The buttons were found in a bowl o'buttons on my desk. I used my nestibilities for the embossed scalloped circle and the plain circle. Ok, I love the look of pattern paper, but from odd reason, when I try it it looks hideious. I think I got it right this time. I think this birdie card may be my favorite of all three of them.
I hope everyone has a marvelous Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. MOM