Monday, February 9, 2009

So...tweet


WOW! What a horrible picture. This card looks much cutier in person. I love the color...not sure the exact name, but I like the brilliant blue with a hint of yellow. Please do not ask me to remember where I got my flowers...it could have been the vat of flowers I ordered from QVC or Michaels or even a random filler in another kit. Again I used stickles on the birdies beak and wing and my nestibilities for all the round and scalloped shapes. I MUST thank my mother for supplying me with all my nestibilities. Her local craft store, Hobby Lobby, is da bomb. It has a HUGE selection of anything and everything you could ever want.
Well, no school today so I get a lazy day. I think I will hit the gym, come home, shower, and possibly go to the movies (it is raining outside). I want to dedicate some time to making Valentine's gifts for my lab assistants at school.
Have a magnificant Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too love the color. Such tweet
card. From your favorite admirer,
your MOM