Wednesday, February 25, 2009

WOW!!


What was I drinking when I took this picture? I definitely need to revamp my "photo studio". Anyway. I thought this little guy was adorable so I ordered him a few months ago. He is from Imaginese. My lovely nestibilities were used for the scallop and plain circles. Spots and Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder was also used. A few of the Spots were filled in with my holiday red stickles. I thought my ribbon was the perfect color fit for this card.
I hate to cut this short, but I am pooped. Jay has been away all week so I have been taking Maddie to doggie day care early in the morning, getting to work 30mins later than I like, working all day, hitting the gym once work lets out, and then I pick up Maddie. She is an exhausted as I am, but the difference is she sleeps the entire time she is home. Ok, so she gets up to eat and potty, but that is about it. Today I had to do two of my most dispised house chores...taking out the trash AND the dishes, oh, I won't mention that I picked up Maddie's potty in the backyard (ok, so I didn't have a bad so I moved it from the grass to the gravel so Jay could take care of replacing the bag...is that bad? I just wanted to make sure it was cleaned just in case the gardners came on Friday). UGH!!!!! Tomorrow I am going to take a day off from the gym so I can run some crafting errands after work.
I hope everyone had a wistful Wednesday. I don't think I have ever used the word "wistful" before in my entire life. I hope I used it correctly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is adorable. I agree your pictures are a little off. But at this time of the morning everything looks off.
Love you
MOM