Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fluttering By


Well, I LOVE this butterfly. I am not an expert on glittering, but I did my best. I would love advice and suggestions on how to make it better. This stamp set is from Close To My Heart March Stamp of the Month, Butterfly Wings and I love it. I am not jazzed about the sentiment (what you can see of it) and this card is nothing like I pictured it in my head. I think I rushed to get it done and I am disappointed in that.
I think the reason is that I have had a few things on my mind lately. Starting back to work with new everything (computer system, teachers, administration, and students), we had a stabbing incident on campus Friday at lunch, I am trying to do something for Maddie's 2nd birthday, and trying to get use to getting up so darn early. I am slowly finding my groove and I think by the time spring break comes along I will be rolling...ha ha ha.
Well, sorry this posting is a day late, but better late than never. I hope everyone had a terrific Tuesday. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute. What does the saying say.
I liked it and I cannot advise on
glitter and you know why.
Love you MOM