Saturday, March 14, 2009

Monkey Madness...


Look at these little guys. Are they not adorable or what? I just have a thing for monkeys. They always make me smile and these little cuties are no exception. The monkeys, leaves, and branch are from Stampendous stamp set called Changito Dos. Let's see, what did I do to this card...I cut the monkeys out and put googlie eyes on them...=) Gotta love googlie eyes. The branch is stamped, but I actually stamped and cut out larger leaves to attach to the branch. The inside sentiment is "i'm bananas about you!" Ut oh! I didn't use the banana stamp. Oh well. I used a dauber to add the brown background. The only thing that was a pain was cutting out the monkey boys.
Today I will be making Maddie's treat cards. Maddie turns 2 on Tuesday and I am going to make homemade doggie treats for the neighborhood doggies and attach a card with the recipe on the back. Do I have too much time on my hands? Not really, but I thought this would be cute, fun, and creative. Don't worry, I will post a picture of the finished cards, treats, and total package, but you gotta promise not to laugh!!! =0
Have a super Saturday and a superb Sunday.

No comments: