Thursday, May 21, 2009

Easter basket


Well, here was my April artwork for my aunt's event calendar. The egg stamp set is from Close To My Heart called Eastertime, the butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch, and the basket is punch I bought years and years ago. I just randomly snipped my green cardstock to make the grass. The bottom of the calendar has a bunny in the basket with its feet hanging out...too cute.
My goal this weekend is to be a crafting maniac. I want to make loads of cards. I have a ton of ideas floating around in my head from various magazine, blogs, and websites and I cannot wait to try them out.
Oh, I think my next post might show my new venture into living green. We have a very small garden. I planted carrots, red and yellow peppers, zucchini, squash, cucumbers, butternut squash...I cannot forget my two herb herb garden of basil and parsley. I even used some basil tonight with dinner. It is amazing how much better it tastes when you grow it yourself. I am just starting out, but having a blast with it. Watching it grow by leaps and bounds it so much fun.
Have a fantastic Friday...=) Also, please have a safe Memorial Day Weekend. Remember those who fought (fight) for our country.

No comments: