Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ooops!!!

May 21st?? Really? It has been THAT long? I apologize to my 5 fans...=)

Please do not think I have been sitting around eating BonBons (I wish) and watching soap operas. The summer brought construction projects to the house, a few traveling adventures, working out daily, spending quality nap time with my baby girl, Maddie (11-2 was our nap time...no we did not sleep that entire time. Maddie did, not me), gardening, baking (zucchini bread with fresh from my garden zucchini), working on power point presentations for work, making a few Christmas gifts, and basically, whatever I darn well wanted to do...=)

Well, I am going to make you a promise. I promise I will resume my blogging next week. I need this weekend to get my crafting energies flowing (they have been pretty stagnant lately) and I also need to work on a few things. Mainly Halloween cards.

Please be patient with me while I get back into the flow of blogging. =)

No comments: